MilkyLAB Steam Melter-Stretcher LAB 18/600
Mozzarella, Buffalo Mozzarella, Pizza Cheese, Kashkaval, Analogue Mozzarella, and Processed and Spread Cheese.
It is suitable for processing fresh and industrial blocks of curd, buffalo curd, powders, rennet casein, starch, and vegetable or animal fat.
- Possibility to use fresh and industrial curd, powdered ingredients, spices, and flavors.
- Stretching by direct steam injection in the product or into the certified double jacket at 4 bar
- Reduction of heating and stretching time thanks to the steam injection
- Significant energy saving by reducing steam consumption
- Standardization of moisture in the final product
- Easy use of the machine thanks to recipes set in the PLC Siemens
- Automatic weighing load cells for ingredients quantity control
- Entirely built in AISI 316 stainless steel, certified double-wall vat for the steam injection into the jacket at 4 Bar
- The product stretching – melting happens by direct steam injection, or with steam injected into the jacket
- The vat is fitted with 2 bi-directional augers used for kneading and activated by N. 2 independent motor reducers (mod. Sew- euro drive with low consumption) with adjustable speed by Inverter
- To simplify product unloading, the machine is supplied with a pneumatic door complete with a safety microswitch
- Parts that come into contact with the product are shot-peened with quartz microspheres and the augers feature Teflon coating.
- Thermoregulator with digital display for temperature control
- Autonomous CIP washing system, incorporated in the machine
- Electrical control panel in AISI 316 stainless steel/IP65 protection class complete with “Touch screen” panel and PLC Siemens for recipes management and daily control of the production data
- Electromagnetic liter-counter complete with a control tool for the stretching water insertion
- Filter to sterilize steam with cartridge filter
- Weighing load cells for ingredients quantity control
- Motorized loading product hopper (for opening and closing automatically the lid)
Hourly Production: 1.500 kg / h, 600 kg / batch
Dimensions: 235 x 135 x 280 h cm
Weight: 1450 kg
Electric Power: 22 kw
Material: AISI 316 stainless steel
Operating Pressure: 4 bar
Steam Consumption: 500 kg / h
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.