Semi-Automatic Precision Wheel Cutters
Machine yields precise portions per your input: simply select how many wedges you want the wheel cut into or the weight you want your wedges to be!
Get exact weight wedges from your cheese wheels by utilizing these compact, stainless steel electro-pneumatic machines. Semi-Automatic Exact Weight Wedge Cutting Equipment from HART can easily pre-weigh, center, stabilize and precision cut cheese wheels (from hard Parmesans to soft blues).
- 45-50 Wedges/Minute Max.
- Handles Hard or Soft Cheeses (wide variety)
- +/- 3% Cut Wedge Weight Tolerance
Easy, Accurate Operation
Three Cutting Programs
- Exact Weight Wedges (with trim)
- One Off–Weight Wedge (you can specify as under- or over-weight)
- ± 3% Tolerance for Wedge Weight (affected by cheese density)
- Average Weight Wedges (no trim)
- Zero Waste (the weight of the trim piece is averaged out into the wedges)
- ± 3% to ± 5% Weight Variance (between individual “similarly sized” wedges)
- Number of Wedges (no trim)
- Zero Waste (cuts exact number of pieces entered)
Maximize yield and minimize giveaway!
Experience less trim (waste) when using a Programmable Rotary Portion Cutter – because the cutter is not restricted to making an even number of cuts, there is a greater range of wedge weights. Centering arms position the cheese, centering cone lowers to stabilize and center the cheese during cutting. A blade then performs the operator’s pre-programmed series of individual radius cuts where blade is aligned to the center point, cutting the radiuses of the cheese wheel (i.e. the circle).
- Repeatable Portion Control
- Effectively Manage Variations in Cheese Weights (pre-weighing system)
- Accurate, Superior Cut Quality (centering and stabilization systems)
- Improved Performance, Reduced Waste (radius cutting uniquely allows an odd number of cuts)
- Excellent Visibility (throughout cutting process)
- Low Maintenance, Easily Cleaned
Trust HART Automation
Ergonomic machines come equipped with standard safety features, including an emergency stop button and a physical cage guarding the cutting bed with only one access point which is protected by safety light curtains. Equipment programming reliably and cost-effectively protects personnel from entering the hazardous cutting area; when cutting, the blade will stop if an object enters the safety light curtain.
HART helps you keep your personnel safer while enabling them to cut perfect portions every time.