Superior Cheese Processing and Packaging Solutions
Process and package your cheese or other food products more reliably and less expensively with the latest servo-controlled, polished stainless equipment. Avoid headaches and downtime. Enjoy the benefits of a customized, robust production line that you can be confident is going to get the job done.
Benefits of the HART Line of Equipment
- Reliable, robust machines.
- Easy to clean, sleek, hygienic, polished stainless steel.
- Built to meet and exceed USDA guidelines
- Continual innovation with precision, servo-controlled products.
- Custom-built to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Our people who build HART machines, install and service the equipment for you. They know HART equipment.
- We’re a family-owned business where we take pride in solutions we craft for our customers.
Filling of cream cheese and process cheese from retail 90 gram packs up to institutional 50 pound bulk boxes. Automation from manual to semi-automatic to fully-automatic integrated machinery.View Products
Slice on Slice
Casting of process cheese (or similar product) of various widths, slitting individual to any width ribbons, cutting (retail and institutional), stacking, diverting, and wrapping.View Products
Cutting of all different standard and non-standard size starting blocks to customer defined finished products. Manual to fully automatic. Full line integration if required.View Products
Conveyance / Robotics & Product Handling
Custom projects and ancillary equipment for all lines; conveying, carton forming, robotic automation, metal detecting, check weighing, etc.View Products
Shredding and/or dicing for a food service line or a retail line is no problem with HART. Our machines are easy to clean, built robustly, and designed for years of trouble-free service.View Products
Complete Turnkey Solutions
The same technicians who assembled your equipment in the HART shop will service your equipment in your plant.
They thoroughly understand your particular equipment. From original installation to regular maintenance to troubleshooting, you talk to the same people.
They know your machine.