In-Line and Overhead AutoHarps
HART Design & Manufacturing’s In-Line and Overhead AutoHarps, which are designed and built to USDA standards, continuously load, stage, stabilize, and cut stacked-ribbon loaves of cheese into precise portions.
Experience Improved Reliability, Easy Interface with Existing Conveyors, Configurable Portion Cutting, and Easy Cleaning with HART In-Line and Overhead AutoHarps
The HART In-Line and Overhead AutoHarps are servo-controlled electro-pneumatic cutting machines. Their compact design makes it easier for you to add them to a new or existing slice on slice processing line.
In-Line and Overhead AutoHarp Features
- Infeed / Tabling Conveyor
- AutoFeed Staging System
- 1- or 2-Direction Cutting
- Horizontal, 2-Direction Oscillating Harp Cutter – Single Index AutoHarp (SOS-AH1)
- Horizontal, 2-Direction Dual Oscillating Harp Cutter – Dual Index AutoHarp (SOS-AH2)
- Vertical, 1-Direction Cutting – Single Index Overhead AutoHarp (SOS-AHV)
- Discharge Conveyor
- Multiple cutting formats through the use of change parts
- Designed and built to USDA standards
- Washdown design with quick-release belt system for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel frame construction, sanitary design