MilkyLAB Ricotta Cheese Flocculators
Ricotta, Spreadable Creams, and Flavored Ricotta.
- Product’s long shelf life is guaranteed without adding any preservatives
- It’s possible to obtain a higher moisture content in the product
- Powder ingredients or viscous liquid can be mixed together with the product
- Possibility to add spices, aromas, and flavors
- Autonomous system to produce ricotta, able to process large quantities of whey or milk, reducing the costs of labor and energy in particular of steam.
- Entirely built in AISI 304 stainless steel
- The Cylindrical-shaped system has a cone-shaped bottom with a dual insulating wall on the cone and plating
- Air inlet and blowdown valves
- Washing ball, manhole
- DN 50 whey inlet-outlet with butterfly valve and inspection glasses.
- Sight glass assembled on the cylindrical part of the flocculator to observe processing stages
- Maximum level probe, “Silent” steam injector
- Stainless steel steps with an operator platform and adjustable feet
- Milk, cream, or citric acid dosing system
- Centrifugal pump used for injecting soda, citric acid, milk, cream, and for washing.
- Electric control panel in AISI 304 IP 65 protection, with PLC SIEMENS for complete automation of the process
- Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls
- Plate heat exchanger to recovery thermal for heating the whey and to reduce energy consumption