MilkyLAB Drying Tunnel
Pizza Cheese, Analogue Mozzarella, Scamorza, and Kashkaval-Kassery.
- Eliminate excess water on the surface of pasta filata cheeses
- Labor-saving thanks to the automatic drying process
- Preserves the freshness and shelf life of the product
- Through the drying tunnel, it is possible to eliminate excess water on the surface of pasta filata cheeses.
- Drying has an extremely important function for the quality, freshness, and durability of the product
- Completely built-in AISI 304 stainless steel
- The transport belt is made with material suitable for contact with food products.
- The advancement of the product, at variable speed, is obtained through the movement of the belt-driven by a gear motor with an inverter
- Equipped with 2 separate fans to ensure the airflow from above and below
- Variable-length and width of the tunnel according to the product and the hourly production capacity
- Electric control panel in AISI 304 stainless steel with IP protection 65 equipped with siemens PLC and touch screen for automatic management of the drying phases.
- Safety sensors and protection according to the CEE rules
- sanitization: the machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization
- Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls
Dimensions: variable lengths and widths
Electric Power: 16 kw
Material: AISI 304 stainless steel
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.