MilkyLAB Brining Line – LS
Mozzarella, Cherries, Pizza Cheese, and Kashar.
- The product cooling and brining is fast and simple
- It’s possible to manage the desired salinity percentage
- Variable-length and width according to the product and the hourly output
- Linear construction to “U” or to “L”.
- Entirely constructed in AISI 316 stainless steel
- An extraction belt placed at the end of the vat collects and discharges the cooled and salted product into the vat for the next processing phase
- The product advancement is carried out by water jets
- Length and width of the vat to be calculated according to the production and cheese to cool and to salt
- The brine water temperature is controlled by a thermoregulator
- Water circulation by an electro pump
- Plate heat exchanger to maintain a constant cooling temperature avoiding the thermal shocks in the product
- The vat is equipped with adjustable feet all its length
- The vat is built with wide bends to avoid the stick of the product
Dimensions: variable lengths x 100, 150, 200 w cm
Compressed Air Consumption: 40 lt / min
3 kw without CIP
10,5 kw with CIP
Material: AISI 316 stainless steel
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.