MilkyLAB Circular Cheese Vat
Fresh curd from cow or from buffalo milk.
- To produce mozzarella, cheddar, and hard and semi-hard cheese
- Homogeneous product stirring
- By reduction of fat losses, the production yield increases
- Rapid and effective sanitization
- Entirely built in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Stirring and cutting system guarantees gentle and effective curd treatment
- Stirring-cutting system type “planetarium” with mechanical variable speed drive (with frequency converter on request
- Double cutting tools for each cheese vat
- Cutting with interchangeable tools to have the possibility to change the distance between the knives according to the client’s request
- The stirring tools reduce fat losses in the whey
- Hydraulic plant to tilt the vats, complete with piston, valves, and control panel
- Limit switch for tilting control
- Level gauge (except models with CIP cover)
- Probe thermoregulator PT 100 to control milk temperature
- Thermal insulation with basalt rock wool
- General Control panel with IP 65 protection for the management of the functions of the cheese vat
- Mechanical and electromechanical safety sensors
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.