MilkyLAB Circular Cheese Vat
Fresh curd from cow or from buffalo milk.
- To produce mozzarella, cheddar, and hard and semi-hard cheese
- Homogeneous product stirring
- By reduction of fat losses, the production yield increases
- Rapid and effective sanitization
- Entirely built in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Stirring and cutting system guarantees gentle and effective curd treatment
- Stirring-cutting system type “planetarium” with mechanical variable speed drive (with frequency converter on request
- Double cutting tools for each cheese vat
- Cutting with interchangeable tools to have the possibility to change the distance between the knives according to the client’s request
- The stirring tools reduce fat losses in the whey
- Hydraulic plant to tilt the vats, complete with piston, valves, and control panel
- Limit switch for tilting control
- Level gauge (except models with CIP cover)
- Probe thermoregulator PT 100 to control milk temperature
- Thermal insulation with basalt rock wool
- General Control panel with IP 65 protection for the management of the functions of the cheese vat
- Mechanical and electromechanical safety sensors
AVAILABLE CIRCULAR CHEESE VAT MODELS (Capacity LT)
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.