Wisconsin to Host First-Ever Art of Cheese Festival
The event, presented by Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin, will include food, classes, tours and more. In honor of National Cheese Lovers Day, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin, headquartered in Madison, Wis., said it would host the first-ever Art of Cheese Festival Aug. 14-16, 2020. The festival, which will be held in Madison, will feature an array of cheese-focused activities specially curated for ultimate cheese lovers.
Attendees at the Cheese Festival May:
- Enjoy a variety of classes led by experts. Classes range from cheesemaking to cooking with cheese and pairing cheese to crafting the perfect cheeseboard.
- Go on exclusive tours, via the cheese bus, to visit Wisconsin dairy farms and creameries and enjoy other special experiences.
- Enjoy the Outstanding in the Field Dinner, a unique and elevated dining experience outdoors with a four-course meal prepared by world-class local chefs. Each course will feature Wisconsin’s award-winning cheeses.
- Indulge in restaurant features across the state that highlight Wisconsin’s most popular cheeses.
- Visit the pop-up market in downtown Madison to sample and purchase Wisconsin cheese, meet the makers, and take home favorites to share with family and friends.
- Enjoy the Cheese Ball, which will feature live music, food, drinks, performers and more.
Visit ArtofCheeseFestival.com for more information.
Source: Dairy Foods