Meet the HART Team: Marty Juneau
Welcome to the first mini-interview where we share a Q&A session with a HART team member.
This month features Marty Juneau, Dairy Process Consultant at HART. Marty has an impressive 15+ years of experience in food, dairy, and sanitary stainless steel industries.
Q&A: Who is Marty Juneau?
- Q: What’s your favorite HART machine?
- A: All of them, I really get excited at the thought of being able to provide our customers with the perfect machine to meet their specific needs.
- Q: If you could only eat 1 type of cheese for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- A: I can’t pick 1, how about 3! I like a medium to sharp cheddar, a raw milk Gouda, and a mild hard Italian cheese like Sartori’s Bellavitano.
- Q: What’s your favorite part about being a Dairy Process Consultant at HART?
- A: I get the opportunity to work with all of the dairy producers that I’ve met over the years including small and large companies and both natural and process cheese companies. It’s great being able to offer so many wonderful products for so many different applications.
- Q: How did you get started in this industry?
- A: I have an engineering and stainless steel fabrication background, so I was a good fit to transition into this industry when I was hired by Koss Industrial, Inc. many years ago. It was a great opportunity that allowed me to learn about this industry and meet all the wonderful people that I get to work with.
- Q: Tell us a cheesy joke!
- A: When should you keep an eye on your cheese? When it’s up to no Gouda!
Learn More About Marty
Marty joined the HART team with a 15-year career in the food dairy and sanitary stainless steel industries. He prides himself on delivering unique, cost-effective solutions for even the most complex requests.
In his free time, he volunteers at a local homeless shelter providing, preparing and serving meals to those in need. He is a sports enthusiast and enjoys spending time with family.
Get in Touch with Marty: