MilkyLAB Molding Machine LAB 21A
Pizza Cheese, Caciocavallo, Provolette, and Scamorza.
- Semi-automatic molding machine
- is suitable for molding dense pasta filata cheeses such as pizza cheese and caciocavallo
- Final product with a predetermined weight
- Molding cups are available in different sizes
- Entirely constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel
- 2 bi-directional anger slightly compress the stretched-curd cheese against the molding cups
- Molding can be carried on by overturning the molding cups
- The machine is fitted with an electrically heated jacket to allow the product to be kept constantly at the ideal molding temperature
- The movement of the molding cups, augers and the temperature of the jacket are PLC regulated
- Volumetric control for the regulation of the height of the product
- Augers with adjustable speed by inverter
- All the parts in contact with the product are entirely Teflon-coated to be non-stick
- Electrical control panel with IP 65 protection
- Safety sensors according to the CEE regulations
Hourly Output: 500-600 kg /h
Dimensions: 170 x 90 x 190 h cm
Electric Power: 6 kw
Compressed Air Consumption: 30 lt / min (max)
Weight: 200 kg
Molding cups from gr. 300 up to gr. 2000.
- Auger’s speed
- Temperature of the jacket
- Weight of the cheese
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.