MilkyLAB Molding Machine LAB 21
Pizza Cheese, Analogue Cheese, and Caciocavallo.
- Semi-automatic molding machine
- Is suitable for molding dense pasta-filata cheeses such us pizza cheese and caciocavallo
- Final product with a predetermined weight
- Molding head is available in different sizes
- Entirely constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel
- 2 bi-directional anger slightly compress the stretched-curd cheese against the molding section
- Molding can be carried out with 3 vertical cylindrical pipes with the regulation of the weight
- The machine is fitted with an electrically heated jacket to allow the product to be kept constantly at the ideal molding temperature
- Molding disc diameter: 450 mm
- All the parts in contact with the product are entirely Teflon-coated to be non-stick
- The molding head and augers are speed adjustable and are governed by 2 variable-speed drive motors
- Electrical control panel in AISI 304 stainless steel with IP 65 protection
- Safety sensors according to the CEE regulations
Hourly Output: 500-600 kg / h
Dimensions: 153 x 100 x 200 h cm
Loading Height: 130 cm
Unloading Height: 65 cm
Weight: 200 kg
Electric Power: 2,5 kw
With 3 tubes with variable weight from gr. 300 to gr. 6000.
- Auger’s speed
- Rotating speed of molding head
- The weight of the product by the regulation of the filling height
Forming Disc Diameter: 850 mm
Tube-Forming Tubes: N.4
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.