MilkyLAB Hot Water Cooker-Stretcher LAB 11BIS
Mozzarella, Buffalo Mozzarella, Burrata, Kashkaval, and Pizza Cheese.
- It is suitable to produce mozzarella, buffalo mozzarella, kashkaval, and pizza cheese
- Continuous stretching production process by hot water injection
- The cooking section is equipped by N. 2 contra-rotating augers
- The double kneading section is equipped by N. 4 kneading arms
- It is suitable for processing curd from cow and buffalo milk
- High hourly production output
- Entirely built in AISI 304 stainless steel
- It has the function of cooking, stretching, and kneading any type of pasta filata cheese
- Cooking vat with 2 variable-speed augers by inverter
- The double kneading section is equipped with 4 kneading arms, moving with variable speed by inverter, allow the product to acquire the desired structure, as well as increase the production capacity of the machine
- The parts in contact with the product are entirely Teflon-coated in order to be non-stick
- Electrical control panel manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel with IP 65 protection
- Thermoregulator with a digital display to control the temperature
- Safety sensors according to the CEE regulations
- Possible regulations: augers speed, kneading arms speed, stretching/cooking water temperature, the water level in the cooking vat and in the kneading section, the possibility of recirculation, and change of the stretching/cooking water
- Curd cutter mod. LAB 01
- Hot water preparer
- Coil in stainless steel AISI 304
- Additional vat to expel the whey
- Additional hot water group with plate heat exchanger
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.