MilkyLAB Feeding Machine LAB 26/28C
Mozzarella, Pizza Cheese, and Analogue Mozzarella.
- It is indicated to carry the cheese to the molding machine
- The hopper can contain the full batch of the stretching machine
- It is suitable for high hourly production
- Thanks to the exclusive design of the cone, is able to manage both more liquid and high viscosity recipes
- It is indicated to carry the cheese from the LAB 18 stretcher to the molding machine
- Constructed entirely in AISI 304 stainless steel
- The body of the machine is fitted with an electrically- heated jacket to keep the product at the ideal molding temperature
- 2 augers, counter-rotating and removable slightly compress the stretched-curd against the extruder tube
- Extruding pipe diameter 100 and max length 3 mt in order to simplify the connection with the molding machine or dosing system.
- Extrusion cone with a special design to optimize the thrust of any product (liquid or viscous)
- The parts in contact with the product are Teflon-coated in order to be non-stick
- Electrical control panel in AISI 304 with IP 65 protection class
- The 400 kg capacity hopper can contain the full batch of the machine to guarantee continuous production
- Thermoregulator with digital display for temperature control
- Easy to disassemble and wash the extruder pipe
- Security sensors and protections according to the CEE regulations
Hourly Output: 6.000 kg/h – max
Dimensions: 2100 x 1250 x 1000 h cm
Weight: 400 kg
Electric Power: 4,5 kw
Material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Speed of the augers
- Temperature in the jacket
Arrangement to CIP washing system with cover and spraying balls.
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.