MilkyLAB Cheese Coating Chamber – VER 350
Hard and semi-hard cheese.
- It saves a remarkable quantity of product
- Reduction of production time and labor costs
- Besides giving a pleasant look, the surface coating also protects the cheese from fungal attack and from drying out during ripening
- Designed for small to medium production rates, this semi-automatic cheese coloring unit provides full surface coating regardless of cheese shape and dimensions.
- Furthermore, it saves a remarkable quantity of product, since only a thin coat is applied evenly over the entire surface
- Entirely built-in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Electro-pneumatically operated
- Conveyor belt synchronized with the coating equipment
- Continuous cleaning for the conveyor belt
- Rotary airbrush with flow and spray adjuster
- Suits all types of whole cheeses
Hourly Output: 300/500 Pezzi / h
Dimensions: 4000 x 1500 x 2000 h mm
Weight: 650 kg
Electric Power: 265 kw
Air Consumption: 160 1/min
The machine is manufactured according to current regulations on hygiene and sanitization.