Cutting-Edge Dairy Insights at CheeseCon 2023
Concise, useful insights on hot topics await dairy manufacturers and processors this spring at the popular Ideas Showcase at CheeseCon 2023. Registration is open for the conference, set for April 4-6 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin and hosted by the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) and the Center for Dairy Research (CDR).
“Exchanging fresh ideas to help spur dairy industry growth is at the heart of CheeseCon,” said WCMA Events Director Judy Keller. “We’re excited to once again offer this opportunity for dairy manufacturers and processors to learn from trusted supplier partners about new ways to keep their businesses thriving.”
This year, Ideas Showcase speakers will focus on food safety, automation, innovations in dairy processing and packaging equipment, smart project management strategies, and more. Presentations will take place Wednesday, April 5 on CheeseCon’s 75,000-square-foot exhibit floor.
From 12:30-4:20 p.m., visit Exhibit Hall Stage A for presentations on:
- Debunking a Few Misconceptions About Hygienic Food Robots – Staubli Robotics
- Lineless Labeling to Improve Retail Appearance and Reduce Waste – UltraSource LLC
- Aging Blockformers in the Dairy Industry – RELCO, A Koch Separation Solutions Company
- Productivity: How to Do More with Less – Chr. Hansen, Inc.
- Project Planning and Implementation – WOW Logistics
- Cheese Packaging That Delivers More – Amcor
- bioMérieux’s Predictive Diagnostics – Predict & Prevent Quality Issues – bioMérieux, Inc.
- Innovative Approach to Maximizing WPC80 & WPI Protein Yields – Solecta, Inc.
During the same time, Exhibit Hall Stage B features:
- Veolia’s New Innovative Energy-Saving Membrane Element: Optum RO – Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
- Improving Cheddar for Every Eating Occasion with CHOOZIT® VINTAGE – IFF
- Efficient COP Using New, Advanced 3-A Cabinet Washers – Sani-Matic Inc.
- Alfa Laval ThinkTop® V50 and V70 for Process Valves – Alfa Laval Inc. \
- LALCULT® Protect LC1 & MC1: New Dairy Cultures to Control Listeria & Molds – Lallemand Specialty Cultures
- Integral Testing Partnerships for Food and Equipment Manufacturers – Deville Technologies Inc.
- Sustainable, Innovative, and Simple Ingredients for Cheese Anti-Caking – Ingredion
- A Cheesemaking Vat to Improve the Yield for Firm and Semi-Firm Cheeses – Fromagex
For specific Ideas Showcase presentation times, visit CheeseCon.org. CheeseCon registration is required to attend Ideas Showcase presentations, and advance registration is only available through Monday, March 27. After March 27 all registration will take place on-site.
Keep Up To Date On Cheese Industry News
Find all of HART Design & Manufacturing’s current industry news here.