Attain precise vertical cuts at the desired cheese loaf length at up to 240 cuts per minute with the HART Design & Manufacturing Servo Cutoff, which works in tandem with HART’s transfer conveyor and casting machine.
Enjoy Numerous Cut Options, Speed and Precision with the HART Servo Cutoff
The HART transfer conveyor and cutoff work in tandem with the casting machine. Together, the HART transfer conveyor stacks ribbons of cheese upon themselves to a customer-required amount and then conveys this continuous stack of ribbons to the HART cutoff machine where it is cut to a predetermined length.
The servo cutoff uses a single-wire cutting harp and makes up to 240 cuts per minute. The cutting head is attached to an arm that swings up and down while the cutting head pivots forward and back. The combination pivoting head and up and down movement is programmed into the unit’s control system to give precise vertical cuts at the desired cheese loaf length. The cutoff uses programs to determine the cut length of each loaf.
Servo Cutoff Features
- Tied directly to the casting line
- Up to 240 consumer cuts per minute and up to 60 institutional cuts per minute
- Straight, vertical cuts up to 4.5 inches high
- Quick change cutoff harp
- Servo cutoff provides numerous cut options
- Adjustable height cutoff roller
- Designed and built to USDA Dairy standards
- NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosures
- Stainless steel sanitary frame and shrouding
- Sanitary ball feet with + 2.5 inches of adjustment
- Perforated metal guarding
- Ethernet communication
HART uses proven technologies coupled with continual innovation to produce reliable, safe, and hygienic equipment to satisfy your specific slice on slice processing requirements.