Meet the HART Team: Dan Linnane
This month’s mini-interview features Dan Linnane, Technical Sales at HART. He brings 20-plus years of experience and knowledge of the dairy equipment industry to our team and customers.
Q&A: Who Is Dan Linnane?
- Q: What’s your favorite HART machine?
- A: I don’t have a favorite machine or equipment. I am involved with the natural cheese equipment for the most part. I do come in contact with prospects which produce other cheeses though. Each prospect does have their own individual differences. Most of the equipment designed by HART these days are custom, based on the needs of the customer and their product.
- Q: If you could only eat 1 type of cheese for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- A: I do not have a particular favorite cheese, though many of the Artisan cheeses are very good. Each producer has their own method for producing cheeses. It is nice to be able to taste the different cheeses.
- Q: What’s your favorite part about being in Technical Sales at HART?
- A: The progression from finding a new customer, to gathering information on their needs, to eventually providing a solution/specific equipment for them and making a sale makes the process worthwhile. I also enjoy getting to know our new customers.
- Q: How did you get started in this industry?
- A: I got started in the cheese industry while working at HART in another capacity. At the time, I moved from the opportunity of selling air filtration to the opportunity of selling the cheese equipment.
Get in Touch with Dan: