Start Your Career with HART
We are always looking for driven and talented people to enhance the HART Design & Manufacturing team. HART is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Important Note: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.
Please email email@example.com or use the form on this page to upload your resume and letter of interest.
Current Job Openings
These job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. The descriptions do not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, these descriptions do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Click on the position title for more information.
Due to sustained company growth and expanding engineering, manufacturing and assembly departments, HART Design & Manufacturing, a family owned and operated company, located in Green Bay, WI is seeking a technically skilled individual experienced in Field Service to support the assembly, installation, startup, debug and troubleshooting of automation machinery and systems.
The successful candidate will have experience working on a team of assembly technicians and other field service technicians while being supported by mechanical and electrical engineers. The individual will be a part of a team that is responsive, competitive and solutions driven. The candidate must be committed to meeting company and customer expectations and be able to perform activities concerned with the installation and startup of automated machinery and systems.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with customer and company supervisory personnel, contractors, and design professionals to identify, discuss, document, communicate and resolve tasks and issues.
- Plan, organize, and perform activities concerned with the installation, startup & debug and operation of machines and systems.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, production related issues and emergencies at customer locations.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with safety codes.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Design – Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Mechanical – Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Management of Material Resources – Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment and materials needed to do complete the projects.
- A technical degree/certificate or equivalent years of experience and a minimum of 3-5 years working with custom machinery and providing solutions including working in the field with customers and suppliers.
The right candidate will have an innate drive to excel and will be committed to meeting company and customer expectations. Qualified individual will have excellent communication, documenting, planning, organizing, troubleshooting, some MS Office, and computer skills. Knowledge of machine design, material handling, automation, machine tooling, manufacturing processes and maintenance methods are beneficial.
HART Design & Manufacturing is seeking a skilled Sales Representative to help grow our business. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a team with mechanical, electrical and applications engineers and designers and will possess the ability to make effective decisions in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. The right candidate will also have an innate drive to excel and to be committed to meeting company and customer expectations.
Qualified individual will have excellent communication, documenting, planning, organizing, MS Office, and computer skills. Knowledge of machine design, material handling, automation, machine tooling, manufacturing processes and maintenance methods are beneficial.
Outside Sales Representatives are responsible to prospect and generate new commercial business. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the HART product line, services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the HART Zoho Customer Relationship Management software on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements and or Confidentiality Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Requirements & Skills
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Cheese industry experience, a plus.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success.
- Two years of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Good Driving record, able to meet HART driving qualifications.
- Must successfully complete any required pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and training.
- Office environment and traveling to and from businesses.
- Prolonged sitting in car or office.
HART Design & Manufacturing, a global leader in the design and construction of standard and customized stainless steel, servo-controlled equipment for use in the food and dairy industry, with an emphasis on process and natural cheese production lines is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Green Bay. The ideal candidates will be a natural and charismatic leader who possess excellent communication, planning, organization, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MS Office, and computer skills along with the ability to work closely with a group of professionals including: engineers/designers, assemblers, skilled machinists, sales, project managers, vendors and clients. Knowledge of machine design, automation, machine tooling, manufacturing processes and maintenance methods is a requirement. Experience in the food, dairy and sanitary stainless steel industries is preferred.
In addition the ideal candidate will have: Project management skills and a commitment to meet expectations • Background in custom design and build of machines and automated systems • Experience in product development, product design and validation to support prototyping of one-off designs and solutions utilizing cross-functional teams • Manufacturing knowledge to support the design of manufacturability into product development and providing accurate bills of material • Skills in mechanical design, electromechanical design, pneumatics, hydraulics, material & component selection, feasibility, prototyping and testing • Ability to determine product and project specifications • Proficient in the use of engineering calculations to drive and support design decisions • Strong background in manufacturing processes • Proficient with SolidWorks or other parametric modeling software and AutoCAD • Willingness to travel to customer and supplier locations • Ability to support and assist sales with supporting documentation and details utilized to produce competitive quotes.
Candidates must be capable of: • Providing leadership in engineering and manufacturing • Incorporate both functionality and cost in designs • Promoting continuous improvement in the engineering department by supporting innovation and creativity • Managing suppliers with respect to cost and expectations when relative • Promoting building relationships throughout the company, with customers and suppliers • Taking a hands-on, get-it-done attitude
Education requirements include a BS Engineering degree and 10 years of progressive/relevant experience.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. HART Design & Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
To learn more about us and the products and services we offer, please visit our website at www.hartdesign.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical engineering in an OEM environment: 10 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License